The Factory Kelowna works within the community to mentor and support education through presentations, internships and financial support through our bursary program for Okanagan College.
- Factory Trade Foundation provides Okanagan College trade students funding for entry fees, tuition and books
- Okanagan College Trade Departments supported by our Foundation are: Carpentry and Joinery, Electrical, Plumbing and Welding
- 100% of every donation goes directly to support the bursary for the trade students
- Charitable receipt for donations of over $20 is provided as a tax credit for all Factory clients, businesses and outside donors
- The Factory Kelowna businesses created the Foundation to support future trades directly aligned with their chosen professions
Other programs we support: Continuing Education – Interior Design Okanagan College, Center for Arts and Technology Okanagan – Interior Design Program.
Congratulations to Matthew Brown for being the recipient of the 2014 Factory Trade Foundation bursary. Matthew is a first-year student in the welding trades department at Okanagan College. + Learn more